Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Bit of News

It's been a while since I posted a regular update of the things and doings of Raptor Inc. and it's not because we haven't been doing anything it's just that I haven't told any of you nonexistant people about our doings. As it were.

Movie News: I Got This is going to be a challenge but it's the biggest project we have ever tackled and it's going to be a lot of fun. Nothing but positive reviews for the script and production schedules have been made, still got some phone calls to make of course but production should move forward as scheduled at the end of this year.

Tourney News: All serious practice has been cancelled until we can make this movie. Expect to see comics and shite still being posted around but nothing too ambitious as we are going balls in to this flick.

Office News: A little bit more progress has been made to a (possible) physical address to our main office. I won't go into details but it's looking awesome.

What is Raptor Inc.? I still don't know but I ask myself that sometimes and the closest thing I can think of is a production company at the moment. Like all other things, I'll keep you posted.

How about that economy, huh? Am I right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment