Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Assassinate your Thursday 09 June 2011

THIS PRACTICE MADE ME FEEL LIKE
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA
So any fucking way this is how the whole shit went down. We didn't win a single fucking match. NOT A SINGLE FUCKING MATCH. I don't know what the whole deal is with using smoke bombs offensively, if someone knows please enlighten me because I'm getting tired of the shit. Not only that, it seems like everyone not on our team had the spirit of a fucking eagle and x-ray vision because even if you were completely covered and they didn't have Templar Vision they could still spot you in a perfectly good group of people. I was so sick of this game at the time of writing that I literally wish I had e. coli or something. Fuck everything.
FUCK

THIS

GAME

FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment