Kinect Enhanced Games:
- Mass Effect 3 using voice recognition in all conversations.
- Ghost Recon: Future Solider uses Kinect for "Gunsmith" mode and gun play. Kinect announced to be used in all Tom Clancy game's from that point on.
- 4 Major EA Sports titles using Kinect: Madden 12, Fifa, Tiger Woods, and an unannounced game.
- Minecraft with Kinect support coming next year.
- Forza 4 shown
- Dance Central 2, with full integration with the first game, allowing over 100+ games at game launch.
- Kinect Star Wars
- Kinect Fun Labs, free for all Xbox Live members right now.
- Fable: The Journey allows magic casting and me-lee attacks with Kinect.
- Ryse, a game set in Rome, looks to be a first-person hack and slash game made by Crytek.
- Once Apon A Monster shown by Double Fine
Xbox Live Features:
- New integration with Kinect voice control and live menu.
- YouTube Support added.
- Live TV to be integrated into Live featured.
- Bing search added, allows search of entire library and store.
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary edition announced, remastered Single-Player and Multiplayer. Co-op support over Xbox Live as well.
- At the end of the event, teased as the "start of a new trilogy", Halo 4 announced.