Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Time to Remember

While looking over my gaming library today I noticed something. I have just about every 'Legend of Zelda' game. With Skyward Sword, the newest Zelda title slowly approaching, I've decided that I'm going to go ahead and play through every Zelda title, except those rubbish CD-i ones. That means both NES games, Link to the Past, both 64 titles, and all the Gamecube titles. I will also be doing each of the hand-held titles as well, just for good measure.

I WILL BE PLAYING THROUGH EACH OF THEM, ALL THE WAY THROUGH. I will not be going for 100% in each game, but I will strive for a good run, and document every step, as we get deeper into the year.

The list of game's I will be playing and posting about include, and in order:

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda 2
A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Oracle of Season
Oracle of Ages
Wind Waker
Four-Swords Adventures
The Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

Thats 14 games in total, all documented, played, and commented on in the coming year, so look forward to that! I'll start next week with The Legend of Zelda!

No comments:

Post a Comment