Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Column - Ian's Mountain : "Music for y'all"

Hello, my name is Gleamian. I will be conducting these "Music Columns" from now 'till I die or someone supplants me. For the ones who have involuntary prejudicial interpretation on certain brands of music...please...be open-minded. For those who don't know me, I do not claim to have high intelligence nor do I feel superior to others; and for those who do know me, well, you know me...Okay, I'm going be posting lyrics, chords with lyrics, lessons/step-by-steps...Now the songs are going to be simple and short...so don't be in such a hurry to play the fast-paced/complicated songs. You must learn to crawl to learn how to stand, wait a minute....hold on.....you must learn how to run before you can fly....or is it learn how to walk before stand?.....whatever. So be patient, and...Oh yeah! That reminds me, those who don't play strings instruments, don't worry, the chords in the songs I post wiil still work, don't give up!!! See ya'll next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment